A few days ago I was chatting with my husband’s aunt and she asked me if I had any good ideas for displaying her vintage Christmas ornaments, because they’d get lost in a whole tree and she didn’t want to just put them in a bowl and call it a day.
I’m not much for Christmas decorating, so I asked a few of my blog friends if they had any good ideas and they totally did, so I thought I’d post a little round up and share with all of you!
1. Plum Doodles– hang them on their own little tabletop tree:
2. Pretty Handy Girl– stack them in an apothecary jar:
3. House of Hawthornes– display ornaments in an old colander or punch bowl, mixed in with some acorns:
4. Mommy is Coo Coo– group the ornaments together on a wreath and hang in front of a frame (or mirror):
5. New House New Home– create a little vignette on a buffet:
6. Pretty Handy Girl– place them under a cloche:
7. House of Hawthornes– hang ornaments from a chandelier with some festive garland:
I don’t know which idea I love most- maybe the tabletop metal tree though because it’s just so simply and places the attention in just the right spot. Which is your favorite? Do you have any other ideas?